Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out Of The Loop

Well if there was ever an image to describe me it would be this:









 
I recently had to get a second job to help pay for Hubby's tuition, and seeing as the only place who called me back was a Tanning Salon, that is where I ended up. Well, several very busy months (Spring is the salons busy season) later, I finally have enough time back to start blogging again. With a nice tan I might add. ;)

Working did prevent me from blogging, but not from reading. I read plenty of books in my spare time, but I think I will only retroactively review the ones that stuck with me as awesome books.
I'll be spending some time catching up with you all and getting my reviews ready and hopefully get back into the swing of things!

My Sweet Peas died. No, I don't want to talk about it. But I will be attempting Basil next. haha. Wish me luck on that one.

P.S. For all my fellow E-Readers, I got the new Nook Simple Touch and I absolutely LOVE it. I intend to get some pics and review of it up sometime soon.
'Till Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratz on your Simple Touch!! I've been wondering if I would like that - I love my original nook so much! I've considered getting the Nook Color and rooting it - because I'd want to do more than just read with it, I'd also love to use it to watch Netflix, etc. I love that they came out with a new reader that still uses the eink technology though, and I remember when the nooks first came out and everyone was touching the screen expecting it to be touch in the first place LOL

    Good luck with the basil!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete