Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Well, since I have read so many books recently, I figured I'd atleast list them all and give them star ratings. Only the ones that really made an impression on me, I will write a review for.
It looks like I left off on The Maze Runner. After that I read:

The Hunger Games (1, 2, & 3) - Suzanne Collins -- 5/5 for all
The Dark and Hollow Places - Carrie Ryan -- 4/5
I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore -- 3/5
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen -- 3.5/5
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver -- 5/5 **Review**
Delirium - Lauren Oliver -- 4/5
Divergent - Veronica Roth -- 4/5
City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass - Cassandra Clare -- 3/5 for all
A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb -- 3/5
Entwined - Heather Dixon -- 5/5 **Review**
My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent -- 3/5 **Review**
Leaving Paradise - Simone Elkeles -- 3/5
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs -- 3.5/5 **Review**

If there's a book listed that you really want me to post my opinion on that I haven't indicated a pending review for, let me know. I'll rack my brain just for you. ;)

'Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment